The first closed-loop yoga mat
- Usage of a resource that is already existing in abundance on the planet instead of exploiting limited natural resources: about 1 kg of foam offcuts find a new life in a hejhej-mat
- Recyclable at the end of the product life cycle: yoga mat does not end up as waste in our nature
- hejhej-mats reduce the amount of plastic waste with every yoga mat sold
- 100% made in Germany
- We ship climate-neutral and only use recycled materials
- 1 € each hejhej-mat goes to the social initiative Earthchild Project
- Logos are sewn on top of the mats in collaboration with a workplace for people with a handicap
Have you ever thought about what happens to your yoga mat when you stop using it?
hejhej-mat is the first yoga mat whose entire product life is ecologically and fairly designed. This means that not only the production process is considered, but also what happens when you can no longer use your hejhej.
The hejhej-mat is made from recycled materials in Germany.
Due to the production in Germany, we can not only guarantee fair working conditions but also achieve the highest quality.
The high quality of the hejhej-mat should serve its purpose as long as possible and support you during your yoga sessions with its slid resistant surface and optimal damping.
At a certain time, every product will eventually reach the end of its life with you.
But with the hejhej-mat the cycle is not over here: We take the responsibility for your old hejhej and recycle it to 100%. Thereby it provides the raw material for the foam of a new mat and creates a closed-loop.
This helps us to save on new plastic and additional waste.