The hejhej yoga bolster – closed-loop and thought out down to the smallest detail
- Outer fabric: 73% recycled cotton, 16% cotton and 11% hemp fiber
- Inner fabric: 90% organic cotton and 10% recycled cotton
- Cotton and hemp are particularly soft and gentle on the skin.
- Color ecru
- Fabrics that are not dyed are extremely resource-friendly and kind to the skin.
- Certified organic husk filling, also available for refilling
- Zipper made from recycled nylon, for example from recycled fishing nets
- Cord, label, and care tag made from organic hemp
- Sewing thread made from organic cotton
Local value in a circle
- The filling is from our certified partner Bioland farm very close to us.
- It is a mixture of organic spelt and emmer husk breakage – the exact composition varies with each bolster.
- Husk breakage is a natural material that naturally occurs in abundance.
- As a result, it is extremely resource-saving and does not take any additional valuable natural resources from our environment.
- Husk breakage can be traced back 100% into the biological cycle and can be disposed of on the compost or in the organic waste.
- Simply order the hejhej-husk refill when your filling has run out or you want to fill your bolster more fully.
Manufacturing with social and ecological value
- The production of the hejhej bolster takes place entirely in Germany.
- In cooperation with workplaces for people with disabilities, the yoga bolster is sewn and filled by hand.
- In the workplaces, the yoga bolster is also packaged 100% plastic-free and from there we ship it to you climate neutrally and plastic-free
- For every hejhej-bolster sold, we donate 1€ to Dr. Günther Pfann Foundation.
- The foundation is committed to the preservation of biodiversity and natural habitats in our immediate environment in Franconia, for example by planting trees and hedges or seeding wildflower meadows.
Recycling– We take responsibility for the end of your hejhej bolster’s life
- As soon as the Yoga Bolster has reached the end of the product life cycle, you can send it back to us free of charge.
- The husk, the inner filling of the bolster, is biodegradable – you can dispose of this in advance on the compost or in the organic waste garbage bin.
- The fabrics are recycled by us so that a new hejhej product can be created from them. Here we work together with our partner wecycled.
- For the return, you will receive a discount code for your next closed-loop purchase in our shop.
We have collected further details and information about the first closed-loop hejhej-bolster for you in this article.
The hejhej-bolster is not only suitable for your yoga practice, but for so much more. Read various uses of hejhej-bolster here.
Anne (verified owner)
I absolutely love the bolster! I even use it for non yoga activities on the sofa. Otherwise it’s my every day companion for meditation and for my yoga exercise. For me it was super important that it’s made here, that it’s all organic and since I work with adults with disabilities I truly value the cooperation with the Werkstätten 🙏
Yin yoga always feels so good and recharging and my bolster is my best friend while sinking deeply into each pose.
The hejhej-bolster is a true blessing! It’s not only fully sustainable but also incredibly soft. I love using it for meditation, yin yoga, restorative yoga, and sometimes just relaxing. Thanks for the new addition to the hejhej-family. Lastly, I love that it’s a circular product. It feels so good to buy mindfully. Thank you hejhej-Team!