This is how the fresh, fine and herbaceous scent of the yoga spray is composed
- Lemon and bergamot oil from an organically certified farm in Sicily
- Is obtained from the peel remains of the citrus fruits
- Has a disinfectant, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral effect
- Myrtle oil from an organic farm in Sardinia
- The smell of Mrytle is herbaceous, fresh and reminds of pine needles.
- Organically certified sage distillate from Franconia. Has a clarifying and cleansing effect.
- Flowery earthy smell
- Bio-ethanol from Germany
The refill option
- 50 ml hejhej-spray refill bottle with a screw cap – without dispenser.
- Do you have a dispenser at home? The diameter is 28-31 mm – take a look.
- The aluminum screw cap is more resource-efficient than the dispenser.
- In purchasing, the price difference is only minimal.
- In order to increase the incentive to use the atomizer several times, we offer the refill bottle at a lower price.
Ecological & social impact of the hejhej-spray
- Dispenser is manufactured CO2 neutral and is by a company that is certified for the common good.
- Partially recycled amber glass bottle is made in Germany.
- For every yoga spray sold, we donate €0,50 to the Dr. Günther Pfann Foundation.
- The sprays are produced by hand in our partner workplace for people with disabilities, packaged plastic-free and sent to you from there.
Recycling of the spray
- We usually take back hejhej products that have reached the end of their life cycle and recycle them. We need your support with the hejhej-spray:
- The content of the spray is consumed by you or is biodegradable.
- You can dispose of the amber bottle in the glass container. It is then processed into new glass.
- You can put the clear cap of the dispenser and the clear tube in the yellow plastic recycling sack. The rest of the disperser goes into the household waste.
- Thank you for helping us not to produce any additional waste for our planet!
Instructions for use
- Apply 1 – 2 pumps to your hejhej-mat or another yoga mat and wipe with a dry cloth.
- We cannot guarantee the material or slip resistance of other brands of yoga mats.
- Let the mat dry flat and then roll it up.
- Spray it in the air before your yoga practice – it has a calming and focusing effect on the mind.
- You can also put the spray on your hejhej-bolster pillow or your hejhej-eyepillow to experience the effect on the mind.
Safety instructions & composition:
Safety information: Contains Salvia officinalis, ext., Bergamot oil, myrtus communis, lemon extract. Can cause allergic reactions.
Composition: water, alcohol *, sage *, bergamot *, myrtle * and lemon *
* from certified organic cultivation
We have collected further details about hejhej-spray, upcycling tips, the origin and the effect of the essential oils in this articlefor you.