The hejhej-bag yoga bag – sustainable & closed-looped
- The fabric of the yoga bag is made from recycled PET bottles & zipper is made from recycled fishing nets
- The strap is made of hemp
- Hemp is far more sustainable compared to cotton because it requires significantly less water and can be grown almost anywhere.
- 100% recyclable
- 1€ per hejhej-bag is donated to the ecological Dr.Günther Pfann Foundation
Quality & Innovation
- Two products in one:
- You can easily remove the strap of the yoga bag and use it during your yoga practice.
- During your yoga session, this gives you ideal support and it feels particularly soft due to the hejhej-grip.
- Waterproof and particularly light
- We take care once the hejhej-bag reaches the end of its lifespan and recycle it.
- Once your bag arrives at the end of the product life cycle, you can return it to us free of charge.
- Then it is broken down into its components and recycled according to the type of each material.
- This way the materials get a new product life and you get a discount code for your next closed-loop purchase in our shop.
- The hejhej-bag is produced in Germany.
- In Zusammenarbeit mit Werkstätten für Menschen mit Behinderung nähen wir jede Yogatasche in Handarbeit in Nürnberg.