The hejhej-bag yoga bag – sustainable & closed-looped
- The fabric of the yoga bag is made from recycled polyester, for example from recycled PET bottles and the zipper is made from recycled nylon, for example from recycled fishing nets.
- The strap is made of hemp.
- Hemp is far more sustainable compared to cotton because it requires significantly less water and can be grown almost anywhere.
- 100% recyclable
- 1€ per hejhej-bag is donated to the ecological Dr.Günther Pfann Foundation.
Quality & Innovation
- Two products in one:
- You can easily remove the strap of the yoga bag and use it during your yoga practice.
- During your yoga session, this gives you ideal support and it feels particularly soft due to the hejhej-grip.
- Waterproof and particularly light
- We take care once the hejhej-bag reaches the end of its lifespan and recycle it.
- Once your bag arrives at the end of the product life cycle, you can return it to us free of charge.
- Then it is broken down into its components and recycled according to the type of each material.
- This way the materials get a new product life and you get a discount code for your next closed-loop purchase in our shop.
- The hejhej-bag is produced in Germany.
- In Zusammenarbeit mit Werkstätten für Menschen mit Behinderung nähen wir jede Yogatasche in Handarbeit in Nürnberg.