The hejhej-strap yoga strap – sustainable, ecological & social
- Production with social value in Germany
- hejhej is individually embroidered on each belt by people with a handicap.
- The yoga belt is sewn in Germany in a workplace for people with a handicap. They also package the belt and send it to you.
- The yoga belt is made from organic hemp
- Hemp is far more sustainable compared to cotton because it requires significantly less water and can be grown almost anywhere.
- 100% recyclable
- We take care of the recycling of the textile and also the buckles can be 100% recycled.
- Easily adjustable
- Thanks to the buckles, the hejhej-strap is easily adjustable so that it can optimally support you in any position.
- We plant one tree for each hejhej-strap sold.
- We take responsibility:
- As soon as your hejhej-strap has arrived at the end of the product life cycle, you can send it back to us free of charge.
- We then disassemble the yoga belt into its individual components for the recycling process.
- This way the materials get a new life, there is no waste added to our planet and you get a discount code for your next closed-loop purchase in our shop.