The hejhej-strap yoga belt made from organic hemp – sustainable, ecological & social
- Production with social value in Germany
- hejhej is individually embroidered on each belt by people with disabilities.
- The yoga belt is sewn and packed in Germany in a workplace for people with disabilities and directly sent to you from there.
- The yoga belt made from organic hemp
- Hemp is far more sustainable compared to cotton because it requires significantly less water and can be grown almost anywhere.
- 100% recyclable
- We take care of the recycling of the textile and also the buckles can be 100% recycled.
- Easily adjustable
- Thanks to the buckles, the hejhej-strap is easily adjustable so that it can optimally support you in any position.
- We plant one tree for each hejhej-strap sold.
- We take responsibility:
- As soon as your hejhej-strap has arrived at the end of the product life cycle, you can send it back to us free of charge.
- We then disassemble the yoga belt into its individual components for the recycling process.
- This way the materials get a new life, there is no waste added to our planet and you get a discount code for your next closed-loop purchase in our shop.
The yoga belt made from organic hemp and your yoga practice
Are you still wondering whether a yoga belt is really the right accessory for your yoga practice? These yoga exercises with a yoga belt will definitely help you with your decision! A yoga belt can be used in many different asanas. It is a versatile tool for expanding and deepening your personal asana practice. No matter what level your yoga practice is at. A strap will help you align yoga postures more precisely. It will help you to intensify stretches. The yoga belt made from organic hemp not only helps you with your yoga exercises, it is also environmentally friendly. It is also made in Germany and embroidered by hand. The strap is sustainable, simple, and hard-wearing and therefore the perfect accessory for your next yoga session!