The hejhej-block – the first closed-loop yoga block – sustainable & minimalistic
- Made from recycled materials
- Your hejhej-block is made from off-cuts that naturally occur in the foaming industry. We make use of the same material which also gives the hejhej-mats a product life.
- 100% recyclable
- Handmade in Germany.
- Ultra-thin, toy-compliant surface made of virgin material.
Please note that every yoga block is carefully handcrafted. As a result, the surface is not always perfectly straight and light uneveness might occur.
A yoga block sustainable and with pure design
- Thanks to the recycled materials, each hejhej-block is one of a kind.
- Durable & hygienic: closed-pore surface does not absorb sweat.
- The surface is extra grippy and ensures optimum stability on the floor and a pleasant sensation on the skin.
- This prevents slipping or tipping over.
- The hejhej-block is deliberately larger and heavier than many conventional yoga blocks.
- Thus, the yoga block gives you stability even in challenging asanas.
Added value along the value chain
- The production of the hejhej-block takes place entirely in Germany.
- In workplaces for people with disabilities, the yoga block is packaged 100% plastic-free and shipped to you climate neutral.
- 1€ per hejhej-block will be donated to the NGO EarthChild Project.
- EarthChild Project provides children in the townships of Cape Town with access to yoga and environmental education.
Recycling – We take responsibility at the end of your hejhej-block’s life
- As soon as your hejhej-block has reached the end of the product life cycle, you can send it back to us free of charge.
- For recycling, this is broken down into its individual components and thus forms the raw material for new yoga blocks or hejhej-mats.
- This way the hejhej-block does not create any additional waste on our planet.
- For returning your old yoga block, you will receive a discount code for your next closed-loop purchase in our shop.
Do you like the hejhej-block but still wonder how it can support your practice? We got you! Check out this article for inspiring asanas and further details about the hejhej-block.