rather dark recycled yoga mat
Social & ecological production
- 100% made in Germany
- Cooperation with workplaces for people with disabilities:
- There the logo is sewn onto your hejhej-mat.
- The workplace packs your hejhej-mat and sends it to you.
- Logo is made of biodegradable hemp
- 1€ per hejhej-mat go to the NGO EarthChild Project
- Long living & hygienic: The closed-cell surface of the hejhej-mat does not absorb moisture
- Structured surface for an extraordinary grip
- Comes with a strap made from ecological cotton
- We take responsibility:
- As soon as your dark recycled yoga mat arrives at the end of the product life cycle, you can send it back to us free of charge.
- For recycling, the mats are reassembled into their individual components and thus form the raw material for new hejhej-mats.
- So the materials get a new product life and you get a discount code for your next closed-loop purchase in our shop.
The hejhej-mats yoga mat is not only particularly sustainable, but it also has a unique quality to keep it, please note our care instructions.
- For hygienic reasons, we can not refund money for already used hejhej-mats.