Components of hejhej-bag
- The fabric of the bag consists of recycled PET bottles and is 100% recyclable.
- The zipper of the hejhej-bag consists of recycled fishing nets.
- The belt of the hejhej-bag is made of hemp.
- Hemp is far more sustainable compared to cotton because it requires significantly less water and can be grown almost anywhere. In addition, the belt is biodegradable.
Quality & Innovation
- The hejhej-bag combines two products in one:
- You can easily remove the strap of the bag and use it during your yoga practice.
- During your yoga session, this gives you ideal support and it feels particularly soft due to the hejhej-grip.
- The hejhej-bag is waterproof and extremely light.
- The entire production of the hejhej-bag takes place in Germany.
- In cooperation with workplaces for people with disabilities, each bag is sewn by hand in Nuremberg.
- The materials for your hejhej-bag all come from Germany and Europe.
- We take care of the recycling of your hejhej-bag.
- Once your bag arrives at the end of the product life cycle, you can return it to us free of charge.
- Therefore it gets reassembled into its individual components and recycled.
- So the materials get a new product life and you get a discount code for your next closed-loop purchase in our shop.
For each hejhej-bag sold, we plant one tree together with Plant for the Planet.