Features of the dark closed-loop hejhej-mat
- The closed-cell surface of the hejhej-mat does not absorb moisture. This makes your yoga practice more hygienic as no sweat enters the mat and the lifespan of your hejhej-mat is extended.
- Each mat comes with a strap made from ecological cotton to hold your mat together.
- The logo is made of hemp which is very durable and biodegradable.
- Every hejhej-mat is unique in its appearance and one of a kind.
Social & ecological production
- 100% made in Germany.
- In cooperation with workplaces for people with disabilities, the logo is sewn onto each hejhej-mat individually. Additionally, the workplace takes care of packing your hejhej-mat and sends it to you.
- The materials for your hejhej-mat are all sourced in Germany. This results in very low CO2 emissions for transporting.
- 1€ per hejhej-mat go to the NGO EarthChild Project.
- We take care of the recycling of your hejhej-mat:
- Once your yoga mat has reached the end of the product life cycle, you can send it back to us free of charge.
- For recycling, the mats are reassembled into their individual components and thus form the raw material for new hejhej-mats.
- So the materials get a new product life and you get a discount code for your next closed-loop purchase in our shop.
The hejhej-mats yoga mat is not only particularly sustainable, but it also has a unique quality to keep it, please note the care instructions.
- for hygienic reasons we cannot refund money for used hejhej-mats